Let us help you determine the cost for our StormChamber systems for your next project. We can provide you with installation cost estimates, or a quotation, including shipping. Repeatedly, our StormChamber systems are found to be the least cost solution for underground storm water management. If you are informed otherwise, please give us a call to make sure that an objective comparison is made.
Don’t Let the Big Boys Fool You!
Some important price comparison considerations:
- No separate end plates to purchase and install.
- No separate header pipe manifolds to purchase and install.
- No separate isolator row.
- Elimination of pre-treatment units.
- No need to compact the stone base.
- No need to place non-woven filter fabric under the chambers.
- Limited Warranty.
- Significantly reduced number of chambers to purchase and install.
- Exceeds AASHTO H20 Wheel Load Rating by 3X.
- Ability to stack chambers in two or three layers.
- Can be installed with up to 30 feet of cover.
- Significantly reduced footprint.
- Significantly reduced installed cost and time.
- Made with recycled materials.